(*1)“e-Agency” means e-Agency Singapore Pte Ltd (31 Bukit Batok Crescent #01-36 The Splendour, Singapore 658070) and e-Agency Co. Ltd(#4 Sanshikaikan 1-9-4 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to 100-0006 Japan).
(*2) “External Third-party Partners" means PT.Integrasi Megakanal Agensi (1st Floor Kemang Icon Alila Hotel Jl. Kemang Raya 1 Jakarta Selatan 12730 INDONESIA), I-comm Avenu Thailand(6th floor, Rajapark Building, 163 Sukhumvit 21 Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand), and I-comm Avenu Sdn Bhd(Block C-12-08, Scott Garden, 289 Jalan Kelang Lama,58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)”)
Effective 1st September 2022
We, “e-Agency” and “External Third-party Partners" recognizes and is committed to the proper management and protection of personal data / information, and will always strive to comply with the latest applicable data protection laws and regulations to ensure your personal data is protected and processed in a fair, transparent and lawful manner.
“personal data” means information relating to a living individual which falls under any of the following items:
(1) Name, date of birth, or other descriptions etc. (meaning any and all matters (excluding codes by which alone the individual can be identified) stated, recorded or otherwise expressed using voice, movement or other methods in a document, drawing or electromagnetic record (meaning a record kept in an electromagnetic form (meaning an electronic, magnetic or other forms that cannot be recognised through the human senses))) whereby a specific individual can be identified (including those which can be readily collated with other information and thereby identify a specific individual);
(2) Information that contains codes by which alone the individual can be identified (e.g., Driver’s license No., passport No., code or No. of health insurance certificate).
In line with the e-Agency and External Third-party Partners, personal data / information will be collected, used and/or disclosed by e-Agency and External Third-party Partners in the following manner:
1.What Personal Data That We Collect
When you use e-Agency Signapore’s website, we collect some or all of the following information, either directly from your own disclosure or through its website software:
Any content, material, products and/or services which you either purchased, licensed, subscribed to or otherwise viewed used, copied, downloaded or clicked a link to access;
Your first and last name, contact number and an email address (which may be personal or business);
Your acceptance (or otherwise) to receive any publications newsletters, updates or other material or media from e-Agency and External Third-party Partners or any of our providers;
We will only collect personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 below. As far as sensitive personal data is concerned (such as race, religion and other legally recognized categories in your jurisdiction), such data is only collected (if any) with your explicit consent obtained beforehand.
If we need to verify your age and/or identity for any reason (for example, payment verification, fraud prevention, dispute resolution or to respond to a request or complaint) we may also ask you for identifiers (if required) for identifying or verifying you as a specific individual.
You can access your personal data / information at any time, ask us to update the information we hold or to delete it altogether. However, please note that the deletion of your data may affect or result in termination of our services provided to you.
See Section 4 below for more details on your rights of access and correction to your personal data / information with e-Agency and External Third-party Partners.
2.How We Use The Personal Data It Collects From You
We strive to give you the best customer and user experience possible. To do this we collect data / information about you and users in the form of cookies to enable it to operate the website, keep it current, up-to-date, relevant to users’ needs and/or preferences, now and in the future as well (see Section 8) below.
By using this website and accessing the services provided by e-Agency Singapore, you agree that e-Agency and External Third-party Partners may collect, use and/or disclose the personal data / information supplied by you or collected by e-Agency from your use or purchase of e-Agency’s goods, services and/or access or use of e-Agency’s websites for the following purposes:
- to provide products or services to and/or requested by the customer, including product sales, repair and inspection, after-sales service, and catalogue distribution;
- to enable response to customer requests, including customer inquiry / purchase (including the collection of customer inquiries for the purpose of improving our responsiveness);
- as a reference to determine customer requirements for products, planning, development, advertisement, sales, and service activities of e-Agency. (This personal information will include answers to questionnaires given at the time of purchase, the customer satisfaction survey, and the customer's inquiry history);
- to provide updates on product information, company information, service information, and other related information of e-Agency, e.g. the sending of a catalogue, new product information, books, magazines or a mail magazine;
- to notify a prize-winner or send a prize, or for the purpose of other communication with the person in question;
- to verify participants in exhibitions and seminars and to correspond with them after the event;
- to develop and maintain smooth relations with business partners and related entities;
- as a reference in the recruitment of an individual where the personal information is provided by an inquirer or an applicant to e-Agency;
- provided that it has been anonymised, to be processed and used / disclosed to third parties for statistical purposes / research;
- to send necessary documentation to shareholders including notification of the general meeting of shareholders, and to administer dividend payments or other actions as required by law;
- to communicate with you regarding any technical support, administrative or legal notices important to our website, content, material, products or services that we consider essential that you know, including any breach of security relating to your personal information;
If we intend to use the personal data / information we collect from you for purposes other than those which we originally collected your personal data / information for, we will obtain your consent prior to the new use unless it is not necessary for us to do so under any applicable laws.
The personal data / information supplied by you or collected from you as a result of your access to or use of e-Agency’s website(s) may be transferred to and/or within e-Agency and External Third-party Partners. Please also note that your personal information may be transferred to and stored with our service providers or data processors' facilities overseas. Your use or purchase of e-Agency’s goods, services and/or access or use of e-Agency’s website(s) indicates your consent to such transfers.
You also warrant and represent that whenever personal data / information supplied by you to e-Agency and External Third-party Partners contains personal data / information belonging to another individual, you have, where necessary, obtained (and can produce upon request) the requisite consent(s) from that individual and notified the individual of its purpose, including but not limited to the consent of any identifiable individual (and consent of the identifiable individual’s parent/guardian if he/she is under 18 years of age) for the disclosure of his/her personal data / information.
3.How e-Agency and External Third-party Partners Protects And Manages Your Personal Data / Information
e-Agency and External Third-party Partners observes and take steps to ensure the security of the personal data / information in its possession.
We wish to assure you that your personal information will be protected by high standards of security. e-Agency and External Third-party Partners will take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information we hold about you on secure servers.
Notwithstanding our best efforts to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet is such that data transmission over the Internet can never be fully secure. Hence, e-Agency and External Third-party Partners cannot be responsible for events arising from unauthorized third parties gaining access to your personal information. It is solely your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user identities and password(s) at all times.
4.Your Rights Over Your Personal Data / Information
Whenever you provide personal information / data to e-Agency and External third-party Partners (e.g. for registration or otherwise), you warrant and represent that such personal information / data you have provided is accurate. However, e-Agency and External third-party Partners understands that your personal information / data with us may need to be updated from time to time.
Depending on where you are situated, and subject to any exceptions / exemptions under any applicable laws, you have the right to:
- access the personal data / information about you held by us to correct, update, restrict, anonymise, block or have us delete it (unless we are legally obliged to keep it);
- request that we send you a copy of the personal data / information we have collected about you;
- request that we transfer your personal data / information to another person, organization or business of your choosing;
- make any complaint by contacting us or the relevant authorities if you do not believe that we have handled your personal information correctly or have any other complaint.
If you have any of right(s) specified above and you wish to exercise such right(s), please send a written request to email@example.com, including proof of your identity (e.g. valid photo ID), specify the personal data / information which you wish to access or correct, including any account or reference numbers (where applicable).
Where applicable, your exercise of the right(s) specified above may be subject to the payment of a reasonable fee for the administrative costs of complying with your request.
e-Agency and External third-party Partners will generally respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data / information collected by us for the purpose of access or correcting of the same within a reasonable time (typically not more than 30 working days) and will inform you beforehand if a longer period of time is required. Please note however that e-Agency and External third-party Partners is entitled to restrict access or correction to your personal data / information in circumstances which fall within the applicable legal exceptions / exemptions set out in the applicable laws and regulations.
5.Products And Services Information
You have the right to opt out of receiving information of our products and services. If you wish to do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that states ‘unsubscribe’, providing us with enough information to identify you (e.g. username, registration details) and specify the subscription(s) which you no longer wish to receive or participate in (e.g. a particular affiliate of e-Agency and External Third-party Partners). Please allow at least 7 working days for this request to be processed.
Please note that when you opt out of receiving certain products or services, it may affect or result in termination of the services provided by e-Agency and/or the External Third-party Partners when such subscription / participation is regarded as a condition of providing such products and/or services.
6.Children Below The Age Of 18
e-Agency and External third-party Partners will not knowingly collect personal data from children (i.e. persons under 18 years old) without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law.
However, e-Agency and External third-party Partners cannot verify the age of persons who access its website. Hence, if you are under 18 years old, please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you access the Site and submit any personal data / information to us. Should a parent or guardian have reason to believe that a minor has provided e-Agency and External third-party Partners with personal data / information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that e-Agency and External third-party Partners may take steps to delete any such personal data / information and unsubscribe them from any promotional contact opportunities.
If e-Agency and External third-party Partners discovers that it has inadvertently collected the personal data / information of a person under 18 years old without obtaining parental consent, e-Agency and External third-party Partners will take steps to delete such personal data / information as soon as possible.
7.Links To Other Websites
e-Agency websites may contain links to external websites. e-Agency is not responsible for the personal data protection practices of external websites and advises you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit which collects your personal data / information. Your use of such third-party websites is at your own risk.
8."Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically On Your Computer
When you view this website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your personal computer the next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor our website and services to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Your continued access or use of e-Agency’s website(s) indicates your consent to our use of such “cookies”.
“e-Agency” means e-Agency Singapore Pte Ltd (31 Bukit Batok Crescent #01-36 The Splendour, Singapore 658070) and e-Agency Co. Ltd(#4 Sanshikaikan 1-9-4 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo-to 100-0006 Japan).
“External Third-party Partners" means PT.Integrasi Megakanal Agensi (1st Floor Kemang Icon Alila Hotel Jl. Kemang Raya 1 Jakarta Selatan 12730 INDONESIA), I-comm Avenu Thailand(6th floor, Rajapark Building, 163 Sukhumvit 21 Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand), and I-comm Avenu Sdn Bhd(Block C-12-08, Scott Garden, 289 Jalan Kelang Lama,58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)”)
Established and enforced on September 1, 2022
e-Agency Singapore Co., Ltd.